Sunday 27 November 2011

First up - an intro....

So here we go. My first foray into the blogging world. I'm slightly nervous but I'm confident that there is sufficient going on in my life to fill at least a few posts!

First up a quick intro which I'll put into my "About me" section when I find it!!

I am a 32 year old stay at home mum (doing a little bit of work and studying when I have time) with 2 kids and a husband.

My eldest Oliver is 3.5 years old. He's tall and skinny with a mop of mousy blond hair which is always in need of a cut! Like most 3 year old's he's full of energy and loves running about, riding his bike, going to the park. He can however be a solitary creature at times and at play groups will often sit quietly playing on his own hoping that noone else will try and join in and want to use his toys!

Next up is Zoe who is 1.5 years old and likes nothing more than sitting down and eating all of the food in the house. She's a fairly tough cookie as a result of having an energetic older brother and can be very independent and stubborn when she wants to be but is never short of cuddles and kisses. 

My husband is in the forces so we move around every few years which makes life interesting and pretty varied but provides fantastic opportunities. Oliver was just 8 weeks old when we moved to Cyprus and Zoe was born out there. Currently we are back in the UK and expect to be here for a while and we're all just bracing ourselves for the kids first cold Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment