Sunday 27 November 2011

FanMan

You may be expecting a post about a superhero with a fan attachment on his back and if this is the case I am sorry to disappoint. FanMan is however a bit of a superhero in our house.

Officially FanMan is actually called Milo and is a "Coolfan" but in our house he's known as FanMan. He's been with us for nearly 2 years now I think and has been a bit of a lifesaver.

The idea is that rather than blowing on your child's food to cool it down you put the plate under the fan and it cools the food for you, thereby saving your breath and stopping the spread of germs that you would usually blow into the food.

The fan sits on a simple stand and can be removed if necessary (when travelling I will often just take the fan with me) and the fan blades are made of foam so than when you child sticks their fingers into the fan when it's going round (and they inevitably will) they won't hurt themselves.

The blades are also easy to replace which is handy when you have a child that likes to test the durability of things. The owner of Coolfans very kindly sent me replacement fans when I explained my predicament!

It does seem like a bit of a gimmick at first but FanMan has been invaluable on so many occasions that now I can't imagine not having him around and have actually bought a couple as gifts for friends with babies. Excellent product!
Visit the website for more information Coolfans

No comments:

Post a Comment